domingo, 7 de julio de 2019

Post 10:

Hello teacher! This is the last blog of this semester:
The truth is that since school "English" has always been difficult for me, I do not know why, but I think I do not like it very much. Although I put all the enthusiasm, it has never been easily given to me. I think that this semester, as in all of them, I have tried to learn and I have tried to fulfill what I have been asked to do. I think I have to improve all aspects of my English. I have to improve grammar, pronunciation and my understanding. Although I do not like languages ​​very much, I am very clear that learning languages ​​is very important and fundamental for the future. In order to travel and study in different countries, it is necessary to know the English language, even if it is basically and I would like to travel the world and study in other countries in order to perfect myself as a professional. Outside of classes the truth is that I do not use English almost for nothing, the use I give is very basic.
The course I think has helped me to review things seen in previous English courses and learn again things that perhaps had already forgotten. And I also liked taking the bouquet with Professor Rosa, because I studied English with her and I think I learned many things that were good for English 4. Maybe taking the English 4 was difficult for me but I think I learned the necessary things to know how to express myself correctly and understand what is said in English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario