miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

Post 5

Since I was little I have been very hesitant and I thought many ideas that I could do when I grew up. However, when I was in high school I became very interested in the subject of history. From that moment my dream was to work as a history teacher. Teaching seems to me a fundamental task in society, since you transfer your knowledge to other people. I would like to work in a school or in the university, but for things of the life I do not study "history" and I am studying "Public administration". My dream is still to do classes but now of some topic that has to do with my career. Maybe this career is more work in the office and more formal, which I do not like at all. I would like to work outdoors, travel a lot and know different places helping people with my work or teaching.
I think that I am very young and that I still do not have many things clear, so I still have time to think about what I will do later on. I would like to work with kind and friendly people, hopefully someone who likes their work very much and who does it with the best desire always trying to contribute positively to the world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Catalina! I think that is very important the experience for chose a career. Public administration maybe is a way for achieved your dreams (:

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. public administration it's a very diverse and broad career, you can do a lot of things! maybe you can work outdoors!

      Eliminar