martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Post 4



I've never been good at watching TV, nor to be a fan of anything but this last time I've tried to watch series on my
free time and I found many interesting series in this blog I will talk about two of them. The first series I saw on netflix was "the girls of the cable", the series was set in 1928 in a modern telecommunications company that starts operating in Madrid. The series narrates the turn that gives the life of four young women who get the job in the company to manage calls in Madrid. I like the series because it is set in a different time and it is interesting to see how things worked before there was technology today, also has a good love story that is always interesting.
The second good series that I saw on Netflix was the "peaky blinders" this series is also set in the 1920s in England. The series is about three brothers who fought in the First World War who form a "gangster" band that competes in horse races. The series tells the story of this band and how they are gaining place in their city to become important people, all this through violence and money.

1 comentario:

  1. I saw the girls of the cable but I don`t watch the last season yet. I don't have much expectations.

    ResponderEliminar