jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Peaky blinders


The peaky blinders is a Netflix series of which I became totally fanatical. I watched the four seasons in six days, and I look forward to season five that opens next year. But I would like to explain why I liked this series so much. First of all, a historical series takes place in the context of the end of the first world war in England, showing how the country rises after the "great war" and the psychological problems presented by the men who fought in it.
It also shows the repression suffered by the Irish movement, for demanding the independence of England and the repression of communism in Europe. Another important issue that the series shows is the role of the woman who can now afford and have an opinion in society. The series is a mixture of historical, criminal and love fiction. The perfect mix.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario