jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Dulce María and the vegetables





 Dulce María is the name of my dog, she is only two and a half years old and has changed my life completely. At the age of nineteen, I had my first pet. Before having it, the truth is that I was not interested in animals, or anything that had to do with
them, in fact, I even had a bit 
of disgust and fear. After the arrival of Dulce Maria to my life I was able to recognize the kindness that lives in the animals and the unconditional love that they give. Hence my interest and concern for animals was born, so after a while I decided to become a vegetarian. Take this decision to protect my sweet and a commitment to myself to cause the least possible damage in my life, saving pain to many animals that die every day for feeding humans.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario