lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

Blog7: My best friend


Lately they have been difficult times for me and when you have problems you can see with clarity those who really imprison you and love you. In this last time my life changed a lot and people that I thought were very close indeed were not. I know that many times in life this will happen, people that you consider friends and friends will stop being from one day to the next. These situations can hurt a lot but how everything in life will happen. But despite these bad times you can always value the people who remain by your side despite everything. These people can be called friends, and those are the people who will accompany you for a long time.
However, there is a person who in spite of everything will always accompany me and will be my best friend forever: My older sister Romina. We are both very different but over the years we have learned to accompany and listen to each other. She is the fundamental support in my life and in the person I trust the most. I think your company always does me good.
I would also like to mention a special person who has accompanied me for many years with his unconditional friendship: My best friend Bastian. We met as children of 15 years and that friendship has lasted until today. It's like the little brother I never had and I know I can always trust him. Many times I have thought about all the friendships that have passed through my life and I can say that today I am very grateful to the people who have been with me in this difficult year for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario