martes, 30 de abril de 2019

Post 2

The best concert of my life? so far the best has been the "w" festival. My best friend Claudia participated in a contest for tickets to the "w" festival that was in the "bicentenario" stadium of Florida and wind. These tickets were VIP and they had a pass to meet in person our favorite band "Cultura profetica". December 12 was the festival. In the festival there were different bands and singers of reggae and rap. Singers like Method men and Mcklopedia were my favorites. The festival lasted all day, from 12:00 to 22:00 was a very hot and rainy day, something very strange in Santiago.
I remember having a good time, singing all the songs and dancing a lot. The most important moment of the night came to the end when we used our pass to meet the members of "cultura profetica

" personally. I remember we had to enter behind the scenes to meet us. They welcomed us with a lot of affection and sympathy, we took lots of photos and recorded many videos. Unfortunately I lost my cell phone a short time and I lost the photos and videos of the festival, but I keep the good memories of that day.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Cata! is a great experience what you write. The important is live those good moments :D

    ResponderEliminar