domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

The career he choose is...

I study Public Administration, this career consists on working in public services  to have role of public manager, ideally. This career have a different place in where develop. The four area is: a) the management of public organizations and networks, b) high-level advice on public affairs, c) research and dissemination of knowledge about public affairs; d) the direction and coordination in the public policy process.


Personally public administracion never was my first option. I wanted to study a degree in History because I would have liked to teach in school. I believe that teach is the work fundamental in the life from the student but this work of professor is not appreciated in society.  

For this reasons choose Public Administration, because i believe that I can to reach great things, with public service vocation. To contribute ideas and solutions, to improve the life of people. 

1 comentario: